In this SOLO Episode we talk about:
How do you want to feel? In this episode, Emily talks about how to anchor into your core feelings and use them as your internal navigation system to guide and direct you through life. Emily uses the feeling of enthusiasm to guide her through life.
Here’s some of what Emily shares in this episode:
- How you can use enthusiasm (what lights you up) as a guide to help you prioritize your to-do list.
- When you’re anchored in a core feeling it requires you to present and aware of how you’re feeling and when you’re anchoring in Enthusiasm it tricks you to feel safe and you become more focused on new situations and how they make you feel rather than how they appear on the surface.
- How do you want to feel?
- What is one thing you can do today to activate that feeling?
Answer in your mind when Emily says these to you:
How do you want to feel in the following:
- When you locate your schedule for the week
- When you open your computer as you start your day
- When you close your computer each day
- When you cash your checks for what you do
- When you finish your masterpiece
- When you fall in love.
- When you’re with your friends.
- When you’re with your family
- When you are positively impacting someone’s life?
- Stop waiting to feel good once you achieve the goal and INSTEAD, start by getting clear on how you want to feel and start taking action by doing things that align with that feeling.
Align your life during a Soul-Aligned Retreat in Baja by clicking HERE
Want to get a Light Letter to brighten your week? Click HERE TO SIGN UP
Info on LIVE YOUR LIGHT SCHOOL- Use this link
Eckhart Tolle- You can buy A new Earth by Clicking HERE
Do you want a FREE 20 min session with Emily herself? You’re in luck! Every week we’ll be selecting one winner! Enter by following these three steps:
- Subscribe to this Show
- Leave a review with your IG username
- Share the podcast in your IG stories and tag @itsemilythomas (Instagram)
We can’t wait to see what you thought of the episode and what takeaways resonated most with you. Don’t forget to tag @itsemilythomas so we can see & feature you & enter in a chance to get coached!
To get in touch to learn more about Emily’s programs to help you take the leap from where you are now to where you want to go! Send me an email at Emily@emilykthomas.com and tell me about your story & vision!
Also, come hang with me on Instagram
Let’s all shine brighter together!!