In this SOLO Episode we talk about:
- What’s going on internally is a direct reflection of what’s presenting itself externally.
- If you want to create sustainable change in your life, you must organize your thinking.
- Why it’s important to organize your mind if setting goals.
- Small minor adjustments in your life will create new outcomes in your life.
- Emily asks you to take a moment and shift your awareness to what’s happening in your mind.
- Where does your mind go when it is unsupervised?
- Do you have thoughts that encourage positive action or are they self-sabotaging?
- What are the habitual thought patterns happening on autopilot?
- When is your mind operating most efficiently? Think about when your mind starts serving you the most– once you identify the best time to analyze your mind, then do the exercises explained in this episode.
- Are you ready to create a new life for yourself? Take the steps by organizing your thoughts into categories and doing a Thought Drop!
- Tips to implement this in your life right now & witness a significant change in your life.
I hope you got a lot out of this episode! Please leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Do you want a FREE 20 min session with Emily herself? You’re in luck! Every week we’ll be selecting one winner! Enter by following these three steps:
- Subscribe to this Show
- Leave a review with your IG username
- Share the podcast in your IG stories and tag @itsemilythomas
We can’t wait to see what you thought of the episode and what takeaways resonated most with you. Don’t forget to tag @itsemilythomas so we can see & feature you & enter in a chance to get coached!
To get in touch to learn more about Emily’s programs to help you take the leap from where you are now to where you want to go! Send me an email at Emily@emilykthomas.com and tell me about your story & vision!
Also, come hang with me on Instagram
Let’s all shine brighter together!!
PS: Want access to a complimentary business resource library with guides to help you: pinpoint your passion, ThinkWise: Live By Design, Manifest & Live By Design and MORE?