This Week on the Live Your Light Show:
Nat & Ang began their careers both in the Wedding Industry. Nat as a wedding photographer, and Ang as a wedding planner. They often worked together and grew a kinship and respect for one another over their approach to not only weddings, but also business.
Years later, they both stepped away from weddings and began working with Businesses to leverage their online presence, and create content that truly told their stories. At the same time, they were also teaching businesses how to use Instagram to grow their clientele.
In This Conversation, We Cover:
3:51 Comparisons on social media and why followers is just a number
11:30 The power of showing up on social media
13:43 Outsourcing social media creation
20:30 How to stand out from a crowd
27:45 Why authenticity is the key to success
31:08 Tips on setting boundaries on social media
46:25 Giveaway announcement
Team Social Focus
Stay Up To Date:
- Ready to energetically align your business and life? Click here to book your free 15 min session with Emily to get a brief energetic analysis of your business to unlock current blocks in your life & start receiving the flow of abundance in your biz!
- Follow @itsemilythomas and @liveyourlightpodcast on Instagram
- Subscribe to receive light letters & promos to events and courses from Emily HERE
- Visit EmilykThomas.com for more programs and free resource library
- Click HERE To Join the Entrepreneurs of Impact FB group to collaborate and network with visionaries like yourself
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment