This Week on the Live Your Light Show:
Our guest this week is Jenny Melrose. Jenny is a former reading specialist who “retired” from her teaching career when her blogging income far exceeded her salary. Through hard work and dedication, her lifestyle blog, The Melrose Family, became regularly sought out by nationally recognized brands such as Neutrogena, Smuckers, Glad, Costco, Stanley Steamer, Sara Lee, and many more. She is a content strategist that helps entrepreneurs better understand their messaging and unique position in the online space.
Now, she’s combining her passion for teaching with her extensive experience of creating strategic content for online business owners via JennyMelrose.com and her podcast, Influencer Entrepreneurs with Jenny Melrose as well as her first book Influencer Entrepreneurs: The 4-Step Framework to Building Your Audience, Growing Your Business, and Making More Money Online.
In This Conversation, We Cover:
1:42 Her story of becoming a full-time influencer
4:06 Standing out from the crowd and finding your audience
8:04 Tips on increasing engagement and building influence
11:59 How to start a passive income and brand partnerships
15:00 The best strategies when reaching out to brands
18:15 Why she decided to write her book
Get her free IG guide: HERE
Check out her book: HERE
Stay Up To Date:
- Ready to energetically align your business and life? Click here to book your free 15 min session with Emily to get a brief energetic analysis of your business to unlock current blocks in your life & start receiving the flow of abundance in your biz!
- Follow @itsemilythomas and @liveyourlightpodcast on Instagram
- Subscribe to receive light letters & promos to events and courses from Emily HERE
- Visit EmilykThomas.com for more programs and free resource library
- Click HERE To Join the Entrepreneurs of Impact FB group to collaborate and network with visionaries like yourself
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment