❄️During the holidays there’s a tendency to fall into old behaviors and habits due to the emotional tendencies and temptations ingrained in us since childhood.
❄️I like to look at the holidays as an opportunity to show up in my highest capacity and use the temptations as a way to lean into my inner knowing & get curious about the ‘why’ I’m being triggered or tempted. Looking at the holidays as a way to ground and elevate myself into another layer of my souls’ evolution during this time.
❄️Here are a few tangible tips we talk about in this episode:
1. Pause 🛑 , breathe 🌬. Taking long deep breaths is an immediate cure and tool you can have with you ANYWHERE. This, alone, can ground you in the present moment and alleviate overwhelm / stress. 💥Feel free to dm me for guided mediations!
2. 🗣Conscious and curious communication. Deliberately decide to fully listen👂🏼 and communicate with those you talk to this season. Look them in the eyes👁, offer them your full attention. The gift of listening is so underestimated and pure and your relationship with those you do this with can massively improve, give it a try!
3. 💰 👏🏽Instead of overextending yourself with material items, invest in yourself and your future. That might look like getting more rest, meditating, holding a commitment to yourself, honoring a longtime dream, or even hiring a mentor/ coach! Here’s the thing, when you show up for yourself, you’re doing a profound service for those around you as well. When you elevate yourself, others become elevated as a result. ✨🙏🏽
4. 💭 🤔 Take a moment (or a few) to reflect on the things that HAVE gone well & what you’ve accomplished over the year. A single journaling reflection session can shift your vibrational patterns so immensely that you’ll start attracting more of what you want & desire, which will ultimately lead to more happiness for yourself & others!
5. 🎁 Give back! The season can be hard for some, make an effort to donate, spend time with elders, feed the less fortunate, etc. anything you can do, do that! Sometimes it’s the smallest acts of kindness that can make the most impact.
I hope you got a lot out of this episode! Please leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Do you want a FREE 20 min session with Emily herself? You’re in luck! Every week we’ll be selecting one winner! Enter by following these three steps:
- Subscribe to this Show
- Leave a review with your IG username
- Share the podcast in your IG stories and tag @itsemilythomas
We can’t wait to see what you thought of the episode and what takeaways resonated most with you. Don’t forget to tag @itsemilythomas so we can see & feature you & enter in a chance to get coached!
To get in touch to learn more about Emily’s programs to help you take the leap from where you are now to where you want to go! Send me an email at Emily@emilykthomas.com and tell me about your story & vision!
Also, come hang with me on Instagram
Let’s all shine brighter together!!
PS: Want access to a complimentary business resource library with guides to help you: pinpoint your passion, ThinkWise: Live By Design, Manifest & Live By Design and MORE?